An easy-to-make and fun to play dinosaur game!
Play a game of dinosaur bowling to entertain your party guests. You’ll like it because it’s inexpensive and easy to make… the kids will like that’s it’s so much fun to play!
- 10 empty and clean water or soda bottles with tops
- Paper (printer size)
- Markers or crayons
- Rice or beans for weight (optional)
- 3 balls
- Sheet of cardboard
Before the Party:
- Draw simple shaped bones on the paper or you can print them on your computer… I used crayons.
- Variation…print out pictures of dinosaurs to wrap around the bottles instead.
- Wrap the paper around the bottle and secure it with tape.
- Colored electrical tape add a fun touch.
- Pour a small amount of beans into the bottom of the bottle to provide a little weight and then secure the top.
- Trace circles on the poster board to use when setting up the bowling pins.
- Place the board on the ground or floor, keeping in mind that a flat surface works best.
- Set up the pins.
- Establish a reasonable starting line and mark it with tape.
- Now the kids will take turns rolling the ball towards the “bones”, attempting to knock them all down. 2-3 turns per child is customary.
- If older children are playing you can keep score by marking the bottles with point values before the party. Then tally the points after each turn.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD