Something’s Fishy Guessing Game
An easy to play and prepare guessing game for kids.
Kids love to play guessing games and winning a big bowl of favorite goldfish treats makes this game even more fun to play. Include this party game in a pirate, mermaid, fishing, animal, luau, pool or just about any party theme.
- Plastic or glass fish bowl
- Goldfish crackers
- Gummy Fish
- Small slips of paper
- One baby food jar for each guest (optional – see below)
Before the Party:
- Decorate the bowl with a ribbon if you’d like.
- Feeling artistic? It’s fun to decorate the outside of the bowl with water bubbles and seaweed.
- Count and fill the fish bowl with gold fish crackers or gummy fish candies.
- If you intend on giving all of the players a prize, fill clean baby food jars or treat bags with fish as well.
- Show the party guests the jar by placing it in the center of a table or on the floor if the players have formed a circle.
- Hand out pencil and paper to each player.
- Instruct the kids that they are taking a guess at how many fish are in the fishbowl and the closest guess wins the bowl of fish.
- Players write their guesses with their name on the top.
- Announce the winning guess and award the bowl of fish!
- Pass out concession prizes (optional).
1-2-3 Party Game Idea:
The winner of this game can be given the choice to receive a real goldfish in a bowl or a gift certificate to purchase a goldfish a pet store (parents approval of course) instead of the bowl of fish treats.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD