Animal Munch Mix
A crunchy snack for party animals!
The combination of sweet and salty in this kid-favorite snack mix recipe is always a huge hit. It’s easy to make and can be served at the party in festive cupcake liners or package some up in treat bags as party favors. Include it when planning a zoo, circus, jungle or just for fun birthday party theme!
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3 cups Animal crackers
- 3 cups corn Chex®
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- 13×9 inch baking pan
- Heat oven to 300° F.
- Place butter in 13×9-inch pan and heat in oven until melted which is about 2 mins.
- Stir in animal crackers, corn cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes, stir the mix at least once while cooking.
- Cool completely.
- Add marshmallows and candies.
- Store in a covered container and serve in a fun cupcake liner or party cup or send the mix home in a snack bag as a party favor.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD