Bubble Berry Party Lemonade
A festive party drink with less sugar
Do you really want to load excited little party-goers up with sugar-filled party drinks like Kool-Aide or punch?
We have a better idea! Serve this fresh sparkling berry lemonade that your kids can help to prepare before the party. There is still some sugar, but you can reduce it by using natural lemonade diluted with seltzer. This is so easy it is barely a recipe!
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Green grapes
- Natural lemonade
- Seltzer water
- Ice cube tray
- Lemon sorbet (optional)
- Clear cups or glasses
- Party picks
- If you are using fresh berries, wash them and spread them on a parchment covered cookie sheet and place them in the freezer.
- Remove washed grapes from the vine and freeze them in a bowl or Ziploc bag.
- Make drink picks for each guest by “skewering” fruit on a cocktail pick or kid-safe kabob
place them on a tray to freeze as well.
- Make lemonade ice cubes (optional).
- When its time to serve drop a few ice cubes along with frozen berries and grapes in each glass.
- Add lemonade into the cups and top with seltzer.
- Garnish with the frozen fruit pick.
1-2-3 Party Tips: With pink lemonade, this drink is perfect when hosting a Pinkalicious or Fancy Nancy party!
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD