Sweet Caramel Apple Dip
Kids won't know this delicious dip has less sugar than caramel!
Make this “caramel apple” dip part of your Halloween party menu. It has protein and a lot less sugar so you can feel good about serving it to kids!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Sliced Granny Smith apples
- Splash of lemon juice
- Electric mixer
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Combine the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Mix on low speed until the sugar has dissolved, and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the cinnamon.
- Store and refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Slice apples and toss them in a small amount of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Serve the “caramel” in a bowl with a plate of apples for dipping — Yummy!
1-2-3 Party Tip:
This caramel flavored dip is perfect for any Autumn themed party, class party, or even as an after school treat!
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD