A spooktacular treat to make for a kids' Halloween party!
In just a few minutes you can make a batch of these mini-ghostly treats for a Halloween party, class party or a special family Halloween treat!
- Mini white powder donuts
- Black candy melts (craft store) or chocolate chips
- Plastic sandwich bag
- Scotch tape
- Reinforce a corner of the plastic bag with Scotch tape just to make it a little stronger.
- Put some chocolate or candy melts in the plastic bag.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove the bag and check…repeat this until the candy is melted. Be sure to knead the chocolate a little as it melts.
- Squeeze the candy to the reinforced corner of the bag.
- Snip a small hole in the corner.
- Now use this as your decorating tip by gently squeezing dots of candy for eyes and a mouth.
They should be a little larger than a chocolate chip and do not need to be perfect!
- If the candy cools reheat it for a short time.
1-2-3 Party Tip
Practice making your candy dots on a paper towel or parchment paper first.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD