How to serve some fun at your party!
Serve a nutritious balance to a sweet-filled party with healthy edible snowman sandwiches! Make the circle sandwiches ahead of time and the kids can decorate their own snowman during the party.
- Sliced sandwich bread (white or wheat)
- Kid-favorite sandwich ingredients
- Circle cookie cutters or drinking glasses in two sizes
- Mini carrots or dried apricots
- American cheese slices
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chow Mein noodles or pretzel sticks
- Select sandwich fillings such as cream cheese and jelly, PB&J or thin sliced deli meat and cheese.
- Prepare sandwiches.
- Cut carrot noses with snack-sized carrots.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut the sandwiches into one large (body) and one small (head) circle per snowman.
- Place snowman bodies on the platter or plate from which they will be served.
- Now it’s time to add the snowman features with raisin eyes and buttons, carrot nose, chocolate chip smile and Chow Mein noodle arms. Add a scarf made with sliced American cheese
- While it isn’t necessary, you can keep the pieces on the bread with peanut butter, butter, cream cheese or cheese spread.
1-2-3 Party Tip:
Enjoy these snowman sandwiches with a mug of chili, soup or hot cocoa.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD