Sweet Lemon Balls
This lemon candy recipe is a perfect sweet treat for a tea party.
- 1 can (14 ounces)of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 32 ounce package of powdered confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon flavoring
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- Decorative sugar sprinkles in a variety of colors
- Electric mixer
- Parchment paper
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and half of the confectioners’ sugar together until blended.
- Gradually add the remaining confectioners’ sugar and mint extract. Beat until stiff.
- Spoon and shape ½ inch balls and roll into the colored sugar.
- Place candy balls on parchment paper and leave them to set for 8 hours.
- Store covered and at room temperature.
Leave a Reply
Featuring Recent Posts WordPress Widget development by YD